CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-30T23:01:21+00:002006 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-30T23:01:21+00:00
- 38 Point AAA Maintance inspection
- INSTALLED NEW RADIATOR
- Installed new thermstat
Tina or Mike S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-13T23:02:00+00:002014 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-13T23:02:00+00:00
- Pressure test cooling system for leaks. Found heater hoses leaking by the firewall. Customer declined repairs at this time.
Martin R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:01:58+00:002014 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:01:58+00:00
- Code scan pcm for codes. Found codes stored PO456 small evaporative system leak. P1450 unable to bleed up fuel tank vacuum. Diagnoses, found purge valve stuck open no signs of liquid fuel in canister. Fuel tank partially crushed. Recommend purge valve and new fuel tank.
- Replace wiper blades.
- FUEL TANK – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated – [Includes: Drain and fill.]
- CANISTER PURGE VALVE – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
Lorraine R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-17T22:01:03+00:002017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-17T22:01:03+00:00
- Connected a/c gauges in mourning. Low side pressure around 40lbs. a little high but still cooling. With gauges still connected ran vehicle in the heat of the day and low side gauge reading was 55 to 65 pounds at idle not cooling as well. Compressor not working at 100%. Recommend new compressor with orings, add a/c oil and recharge to start with recheck.
- Installed new compressoe
- Evacuate and Recharge to Specs
Dan H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-02T22:02:21+00:002011 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-02T22:02:21+00:00
- Change engine oil and filter. Perform 38 point inspection. Check battery. Rotate tires and inspect brakes.
- Four oz. low on freon. Evacuated and recharged to specs. no positive leaks found at this time.
Robin T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/1/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-08T23:01:07+00:002017 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-08T23:01:07+00:00
- Computer scan found a P.O. 2196 code, O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1. Recommend replacing
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – 2.0L Eng,FWD HO2S,Front – [Includes: Component test.]
Denise G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/7/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:01:34+00:002007 Ford Crown Victoria CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:01:34+00:00
- Replace left side axle shaft. Customer supplied parts.
- Replace rear brake pads and resurface the brake rotors. Customer furnish parts.
Justin S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/19/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-31T23:00:56+00:002007 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-31T23:00:56+00:00
- Change engine oil and filter.
- Check for battery light on. Diagnose, found cracked fusible link at positive battery cable. Repaired fusible link and battery light is not on.
- Check for belt noise. Serpentine belt is soaked in engine oil.
- Check for oil leak. Found big oil leak front crankshaft seal and oil pump O' ring. Oil leak is so big that it is hard to tell if engine has anymore leaks. Also found water pump leaking.
- Check for power steering fluid leak inside under steering column. Found brake hydro booster leaking.
- Replace front engine oil pump seal and O' ring.
- Replace power brake booster.
- Replace water pump.
John B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/29/2021