- Empty of freon, pouring out compressor body. Power steering leak is condenser power steering cooler. Will need new compressor with condenser combo, orings, add a/c oil and recharge. Need to replace listed a/c parts before we can accurate test on rest of a/c system. May have other a/c problems
- Change engine oil and filter. Perform 38 point inspection. Check battery. Rotate tires and inspect brakes.
- Install New A/C Compressor
- Install new condenser power steering cooler assembly
- Evacuate and Recharge to Specs
Jorge G. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/17/2018