- Check for no start. Test battery. Found battery very low of charge. Battery is not holding the charge. Replace battery. Brake lights are staying on. Check for brake lights on. Found faulty stop light switch.
- Replace stop light switch.
- Replace wiper blades.
- Change engine oil and filter. Perform 38 point inspection. Check battery. Rotate tires and inspect brakes.
- Replace serpentine belt.
- Replace rear brake pads and rotors.
- Replace front brake pads and rotors.
- Replace valve cover gasket.
- Replace engine air filter and cabin air filter.
Luis G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2020